Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Website Us
Welcome to the TRM Clothing Website. By logging on to, and/or making purchases from, this site, you are implying acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Website Use.
You can print out any page from this Website, including any of its terms and conditions, by selecting Print from the File menu of your Internet browser.
For more information on your rights as a consumer, visit www.consumerhelp.ie.
“We” and “us” means TRM Clothing Ltd.
“Website” means the website at www.trmclothing.ie
“You” means the person using the Website whether as a guest or as a registered user.
The terms and conditions quoted here also apply to any of our content displayed on agreed third party websites.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website.
Except as specifically authorised below, you may not do any of the following without obtaining our prior written consent:
– copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, transmit, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any part of the Website. This prohibition applies, but is not limited, to the text, graphics, animations, photographs, pictures, data, images, audio and video clips available from the Website
– download, edit, reproduce or use any material and content contained within the Website for the purpose of advertising, promoting, endorsing or implying any connection with you or any third party
– utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation, any substantial parts of the Website, or
– create and/or publish your own database that features substantial parts of this Website (including without limitation prices and product listings).
You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our Contact Us page to apply for permission to reproduce the Website or any part of it.
You will not:
– use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it at all times in accordance with all relevant laws
– upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material, including without limitations, any comments which are defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
– use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy)
– create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our express written consent except that you may create a hypertext to the Website as long as the link does not portray us or our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or proprietary marks as part of the link without our express written consent (which consent we may withdraw at any time)
– frame or use framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website or any content accessible on it without our express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our (or our affiliates’) names, logos, brands or marks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us to use this Website in addition to our other rights; or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
You warrant that by accessing and using the Website you will not be in breach of any laws or regulations that apply to you.
We may monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We will investigate any reported violation of these Terms & Conditions of Website Use or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we believe is appropriate.
Our liability to you
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete and error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors that are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you contact us prior to placing an order on the Website.
The Website is provided, on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website or its content offered on the Website.
We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
We will try to make sure that the Website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the Website.
We remain liable however for:
– loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations
– any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability
Links and third party e-commerce
The Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these other websites. We are not liable for such websites and cannot make any guarantees about them.
If you use our Website to deal with a third party (for example to enter a competition), it is up to you to read and comply with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies of such third parties.
Suspension or termination of the Website or services
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Website or remove any of the services on it with immediate effect at any time, and without notice, for example if:
– there is a change in the law that limits our ability to provide the Website
– an event beyond our control stops us providing the Website (e.g technical difficulties).
Changes to Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure you regularly check these Terms & Conditions of Use to familiarise yourself with their terms and check any updates. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions of Use, please stop using the Website.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and you and we agree to use the Irish courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online
Thank you for using the TRM Clothing online service. Please read these Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online before placing an order. By placing an order using this service you are accepting these Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online. These Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online apply only to goods purchased online using this Website.
Definitions & general considerations
“Special orders” means any item that has been specially ordered or made to your specifications.
“We” and “us” means TRM Clothing.
“This website” means the website at www.trmclothing.ie
“You” means the person using the Website to purchase any of our goods online.
“Working days” means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and Irish statutory and public holidays.
By using the Website to buy goods online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old, or, if you are under 18, that you are placing an order on this Website with the consent of your parent or guardian. We do not sell goods to children online, but we do sell children’s goods for purchase by people over 18.
Ordering process and contract formation
By completing and submitting an electronic order, you are making an offer to purchase goods that, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Certain steps must be followed for a binding contract to be formed between us, which are described below. After you have placed your order:
– we will send you, as soon as possible, an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which goods you have ordered. This email is not an order acceptance from us and at this stage no contract is formed between us
– when we dispatch your goods from the warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email (“Dispatch Email”). This email constitutes a formal acceptance of your order by us. This also means that a binding contract between us is formed and you and we are obliged to fulfill our obligations under that binding contract
Important note regarding Special Orders: The above order process does not apply in relation to Special Orders. We will acknowledge your order as described in step 1 above, however the following order process shall apply:
– we will send you an order confirmation by email on or shortly before the date on which payment for your Special Order will be processed. This email constitutes a formal acceptance of your order by us. This also means that a contract between us is agreed and we are obliged to fulfil our obligations under this contract.
– your payment will generally be processed within a maximum of 2 to 3 days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date on which you receive our order confirmation email.
– once your order is ready for dispatch from our warehouse, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
Please note orders will only be dispatched once we have authorisation from your payment card issuer. We will aim to inform you as soon as possible if there is an issue with the payment authorisation process or with any validation checks for your order. We will not accept your order if payment is not authorised. Where there are issues with the authorisation process or validation checks, your delivery may be delayed as a result.
We do not have to accept your order, and in particular, we will not accept your order if:
– we do not have the goods in stock
– your payment is not authorized
– there is an error on our Website regarding the price or other details of the goods
– you have cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions below
We will be in contact with you as soon as practicable (by email or by phone) in each of the above circumstances to discuss your options. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Cancelling an order before dispatch
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we have sent our Dispatch Email to you. Please see the Contact Us page for our contact details. To cancel your order, you will need to give us your name, address, and order number.
If you cancel part of an order the postage and packaging charge is recalculated on the value of the goods you keep. This may affect your delivery charge payment as a part cancellation may bring your order under our €50 free shipping threshold.
We constantly endeavour to ensure that product appearing on our website is currently available. There may, however, be instances where an item, or items, appear on our website but are unavailable. If the goods you have ordered are unavailable, you will receive an email notification or call from us to confirm this.
Some goods indicated on our website as such, are not available to buy online, but are available to buy at TRM Clothing.
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the Website are quoted in EURO and payment can only be accepted in EURO. Prices include VAT. Delivery costs will be added to the total price of your goods (and will be clearly indicated on your order checkout page). Prices quoted on the Website are applicable exclusively to goods purchased through this Website. Prices applicable to goods for purchase in our TRM Clothing store may differ from those quoted on this Website.
While we make every effort to ensure that the goods shown on our Website are currently available at the price shown on the Website, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If goods you have ordered online are unavailable at the price or conditions shown, you will be notified as soon as possible.
If a pricing error is made on our Website or in the ordering process we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of buying the goods at the correct price or cancelling the order. Your order will be cancelled and no payment will be taken from you if we cannot get in contact with you to notify you of the error.
Payment is taken at the time of order.
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete and error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors, which are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you Contact Us prior to placing an order on the Website.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the TRM Clothing Website.
We remain liable however for:
– loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence
– fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations
– any breach of Irish Consumer Legislation
– any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability
Changes to Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online on the website. If you do not wish your purchase(s) to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online are governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and you and we agree to use the Irish courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
If you return an item under our thirty day cooling off period for or with which you received with a free gift, you must return both the item you paid for and the free gift. Unwanted free gifts are not eligible for exchange, refund or cash equivalent. Your legal rights remain unaffected.
Free gift offers valid while stocks last.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, the reduction will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
Use of communications services
This website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
– defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
– publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
– upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
– upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
– advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages
– conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
– download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
– falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
– restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
– violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service
– harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
– violate any applicable laws or regulations
TRM Clothing has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, TRM Clothing reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. TRM Clothing reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
TRM Clothing reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in TRM Clothing’s sole discretion.
Prudent use of the Internet
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service.TRM Clothing does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, TRM Clothing specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorised TRM Clothing spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of TRM Clothing.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided toTRM Clothing or posted at www.trmclothing.ie
TRM Clothing does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to TRM Clothing (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to TRM Clothing’s website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting TRM Clothing, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicencees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. TRM Clothing is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in TRM Clothing‘s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. TRM Clothing AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
TRM Clothing AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. TRM Clothing AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Service contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination / access restriction
TRM Clothing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to this website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Use of this website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and TRM Clothing as a result of this agreement or use of this website. TRM Clothing’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of TRM Clothing’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by TRM Clothing with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and TRM Clothing with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and TRM Clothing with respect to this website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon, or relating to, this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English.
Copyright and trademark notices:
All contents of this website are: Copyright TRM Clothing and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organisations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organisation, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
TRM Clothing Ltd.
Registered in Ireland with the Companies Registration Office –
Registration no: 309758
64 O’Connell St.,